Thursday, May 10, 2012

Whats been goin' on...

Not many posts,
that's for sure.
Good news seems to be corrupted,
turned on its head
and spewed out in my head,
as something bad.
Doctor visits, lots of them,
too many.
And then more referrals.
The eye/head trauma doctor wants me to see a neurologist,
so does my own regular doctor.
Things are still not quite right,
even tho things are steadily improving.
I don't like so many Doctor visits,
it makes me nervous.

I want to stay in my garden and enjoy this long drawn out Spring.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Our lives too seem consumed by medical appointments. My parents rarely saw a doctor and they were very healthy and lived long. Sometimes I think we should just stop going and stop all medications and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on all the visits. And take a laptop or a book..doctor visit waits are soo boring.

You know that better than most:(

Unknown said...

Lou -i seem to be fortunate - mostly i do not wait in the waiting room - i end up taking time in with the doctors!
Grannie - i must say that if it were not for the doctors, i would not be writing. I am alive because of the visits, but they make my stomach churn!