Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Refresh

As i knew,
the plunge back into work,
has prevented the creative desire to paint.
It is okay,
I am patient
for it is only a few months
and the pictures that i wish to paint,
are strong in my heart.

Ah, the heart,
the reason for my being!

As i watch close friends of mine,
go through tumultuous events,
I think back and
I recognize something.
My Adventure, as i prefer to call it,
removed from me all the things that i thought were important
and left me with the one thing i had minimalized,
my heart.
I see the same occurring in their lives.

Their trials will be over
and if they are willing they will find the one thing most important.

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

It's awful when work gets in the way of our creativity:)

luluberoo said...

I feel the same about trials!

Different journeys, same destination, each at our own pace.