Tuesday, November 13, 2012

today i have sadness

not for me tho...
but for a friend.
Is an end really a new beginning
or just a continuation of a circle of the past?
how can we, with all of our limitations,
find our way out of this.
If we can not, who will?

I listen with sadness and my heart breaks,
knowing all that i have,
is not enough.
For work is needed
and if one will not?
Is it better to end quickly?
or let thing slowly rot?

I am not wise enough to know,
I only have a heart to give
and a shoulder to cry on
and a friend to be.

Is that enough?

4 comments:

Carole said...

Be a friend to yourself as well.... Kia kaha

Gail said...

YES!
love you man
Gail
peace....

Shionge said...

Sorry to hear Joey and I hope you'll gain strength and overcome your sadness soon.

Granny Annie said...

More than enough.