Monday, February 4, 2013

again

This morning  face the noisy MRI, again.
The doctors want to keep on top of things,
i think they are nervous.
I do not like this machine.
It is noisy and it confines me for too long,
but it is necessary to discover if things are okay.
While i might not like the path i must take,
i recognize that it is okay!
Even the bad can be turned into good,
even losses define us in a way...
that we can help understand
and comfort others.
My life is never wasted.
Every second,
every action
can turn to the good.
My place?
to let it.
And so off to the noisy, clanging machine that i do not like!

5 comments:

Zenserly said...

beautifully written.......love every word...:)

Genskie said...

It's good to know that you can still find the good in every bad situation..
Keep inspiring.. :)

Granny Annie said...

Fearful machines yet they enhance our longevity.

Shionge said...

I did an MRI once and I don't like it too.... :( Wish you well Joey.

erin said...

watching a video the other day of eve ensler, the feminist playwright, she was making reference how to make a difference in the world. she suggested (as you so often do in your way) that if you are in pain, go out and find someone who is in more pain and help them. this put my own suffering into perspective.

that said, i wish you good results and plenty of opportunities to help shape this world.

xo
erin