Sunday, September 1, 2013

again

Those wispy dreams,
telling me things i do not want to know.
Things i will not see,
but there is so much life between.
That still small voice that resonates deep with my heart.
it is only a whisper, but the echo is thunderous.
I have learn to trust that voice,
it guides me and leads me.
It tells me that even if i go to the depths of hell,
i will not be alone.
I see darkness clouding others,
they do not know we can not be separated,
that this "life" is but a twinkling of our being.
There are others who so restrict the life we have here,
they miss its purpose.
i know this life is difficult enough without us causing more,
but we do anyway.
I cannot share my dream with any one close.
They will be upset and they have enough on their own to deal with.
There is no fear of this,
there is no reason to fear.
It is all good.
A day,
a thousand years,
it is no matter,
i must prepare.
Cherish every moment,
be thankful for every good.
This is preparation.

3 comments:

erin said...

i especially love your ending, joey:)

i wonder what it is that holds us back from truly sharing (other than fear, that is) and i wonder too if more people are sensitive to the greater sense of being than we think but are only unable to relate their true feelings. i think a great deal gets lost in translation between people. but yes, most definitely hold to the light and perspective. as you say so beautifully, "a day, a thousand years, it is no matter", awe and thanks)))

xo
erin

Gail said...

HI JOEY - your reflections and dreams of truth and purpose enlighten.
Love you man
Gail
peace.....

Granny Annie said...

I am happy that now my dreams are starting to tell me things that I do want to know and not what I don't.