Thursday, January 16, 2014

again this strange feeling

i have not learned to live with the other side of my brain,
the one that became active after the surgery,
the one that sees with out seeing,
knows with out knowing.
I am uncomfortable,
something is not right.
There are pieces that are there,
gnawing at my heart.
You say this does not exist?
I can give physical proof
because now i am ambidextrous
and i was only right handed before.
But that feeling that something is not quite right,that i am some how being played,
is strong.
I think i shall with draw until it becomes clear,
but not totally as the last time,
no,
this time i must see things to understand them.

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

What did you remove that has caused this? :P

Isn't it better to be ambidextrous? I have been practising hard to use my left hand to perform tasks but so far not getting any success.

Unknown said...

a significant brain tumor was removed and it had some bad consequences, but also some amazingly good ones. I prefer the awakening of the other side of my brain, but i must get used to it and it is not easy!

Gail said...

HI JOEY - we each know our own nuances and subtleties and you are keenly aware. Relax if you can and embrace the changes and use them to enhance your life.
Love Gail
peace....