About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

back and forth

The winds blow, strongly,
tossing clouds around
and leaves
and the dirt of an inner city.
It is cooler,
more than I want,
yet my garden still beckons me.
The bright sun,
coming after days of rain,
blinds me,
yet I group,
feeling the fruit.
I feel the colors of the ripen fruit,
this one not quite ready,
the other over ripe.
Most times i am correct,
but not always.
My fingers seem to "see",
better than my eyes,
as i struggle with my strange, flat vision.
That is a description most do not know,
the glasses bring things together,
at a price.
I am uncomfortable talking about it,
but here i am.
The world shifts at time,
for depth to flat,
in mere seconds
and i do not understand why.


Post a Comment